Welcome to 204 Vicksburg. Newly remodeled by prominent San Francisco interior designer Grant K. Gibson, this home is a perfect peaceful oasis in the city or pied-à-terre. Coveted location- corner of Vicksburg and Elizabeth. Open this weekend 2/10 & 2/11 1-4pm. Offers due 2/15. For more visit: http://www.204vicksburg.com/
High end finishes include:
- Calacatta counters
- Waterworks kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Custom kitchen cabinets
- La Cornue Chateau series gas range
- New washer dryer in unit laundry room
- Recently installed double pane windows
- Freshly painted exterior
- New roof
- Unlacquered brass hardware, dark walnut hardwood floors
- Nest temperature and carbon control system
- Dramatic Serge Mouille style lighting
- Custom window treatments
- Additional basement storage
Walk to all conveniences of 24th Street: Whole Foods, Famers market, La Boulange, Urban Remedy, Pressed Juicery, Buses to Silicon Valley and Muni 2 blocks away.
Rented monthly ($225) parking for sedan sized car.
Low monthly HOA
HOA Dues $263.31/month, includes water, garbage, building insurance and reserves.
Listing Courtesy of Monica Pauli, Compass.